META Hl2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenoth's CCA Application

4 posters

Go down

Should I get CCA?

Xenoth's CCA Application I_vote_lcap100%Xenoth's CCA Application I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]
Xenoth's CCA Application I_vote_lcap0%Xenoth's CCA Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Xenoth's CCA Application Empty Xenoth's CCA Application

Post  Xenoth Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:18 am

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:44811633

Steam Name: Xenoth

How long have you played the server? N/A

Former CCA experience: I have been CCA on two other servers. I was Nova on both.

Why do you want to join the CCA?: I want to join the CCA because I want to maintain a peaceful and calm society. I feel as though I will be able to help other CCA and be trained to the highest rank.

What do you think CCA will be like for you?: I think CCA will be a little hard at first and I might have to request backup once or twice but I will eventually get better at it.

Please write a 2 paragraph IC backstory to your character: "Man, that is quite the storm out there dad," I said frightened. Yes it is he responds. Little did I know that within the next seven hours, nothing would ever be the same. I remember the midnight-black ships landing in the fields, countless uniformed alien-like soldiers approaching the house. Dad had his gun, but we didn't stand a chance. The struck him down and I ran to my room and locked the door. They kicked it in and saw me, in a corner, crying. No mercy was shown as I was transported into a black truck. I noticed some of the neighbors. None of us made eye contact.

Years passed and when I was 27 years old, a soldier knocked on my apartment door. He asked if I would like to become a part of the CCA. I said yes, not wanting to be on the other side of the destruction. I was uniformed, outfitted, and put through countless test until I was strong and worthy. I remember nothing of my childhood now and I no longer fell emotion. The feeling is spectacular.

IC Physical Description: Chocolate brown, right brushed hair, sea blue eyes, Caucasian, blue denim jacket and navy blue jeans, dark circles under eyes, light muscle, 160 pounds
Height: 5' 8"
Eye color: Sea blue
Race: Caucasian
Hair color: Chocolate brown
Any other distinct physical features: Sacar on left cheek

OOC:
How active are you on the server? N/A

Has anyone recommended you for CCA? DaveTheHuman, McDougal

I Xenoth have a basic understanding of HL2RP cannon and have been completely honest in this application. I also understand that if anything (THIS MEANS A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G) is false, my application will be denied and my CCA will be revoked.

Last edited by Xenoth on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Xenoth
Xenoth
New Player
New Player

Back to top Go down

Xenoth's CCA Application Empty Re: Xenoth's CCA Application

Post  Dougal Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:21 am

+1 support.
Great friend of mine, great RP'er.
I have him added on my friends list if you want to add him.

Dougal
New Player
New Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectral Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:06 am

I'm going to say this bright and early. I'm not even looking at CCA apps until the day the server is up.
In that time you need to fix stuff. Your backstory cannot contain you being in the CCA, it needs to end with you applying. Also with that said you are APPLYING for CCA. Nobody is at your doorstep asking you to join. Other than that looks decent so-far.
Spectral
Spectral
New Player
New Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Broncaholic Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:19 am

I want people to develop back stories prior to the launch/beta. I encourage app being made for jobs you want. We will make suggestions on adjustments you should make to improve your likelihood of getting your job. So please, do make apps, but beware they're subject to change and won't be implemented until the launch. In the mean time, as the beta is being developed, I will need beta testers, everyone is welcome to come. Smile
Broncaholic
Broncaholic
Owner
Owner

https://metahl2rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dougal Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:26 am

well, he has 5 yes votes, so i assume he was accepted.

Dougal
New Player
New Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Broncaholic Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:14 am

Can't really make people jobs until clockwork is fixed or the launch date Razz
Broncaholic
Broncaholic
Owner
Owner

https://metahl2rp.forumotion.com