META Hl2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commander554's Resignation

4 posters

Go down

Fight For the CCA?

Commander554's Resignation I_vote_lcap80%Commander554's Resignation I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
Commander554's Resignation I_vote_lcap20%Commander554's Resignation I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Commander554's Resignation Empty Commander554's Resignation

Post  Commander554 Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:08 pm

[rand][/rand]STEAMID:AM_0:1:25355841

Steam Name: commander554

How long have you played the server?N/A

Former CCA experience: N/A

Why do you want to join the CCA?: Primarily to learn the responsibilities of a CCA officer, to benefit my RP playing skills.

What do you think CCA will be like for you?: I'm not sure, but nothing I cant handle. Its gonna take a lot more than bugs and Rebels to stop me.

Please write a 2 paragraph (Six Sentences Each) IC backstory to your character:
*Ahhh, the new district!* I thought discretely to myself after un-boarding the train. My bones quivered with excitement as the New city beyond me awaited. My previous district had no control, no law. We were infested with un-imaginable things, things I wasn't about to describe. But a new life awaited me, one with promises of new dreams.I proceeded to make my way outside and smelt the dirty, rich scented air for the first time. The smell of grease and burning iron poured into my nostrils. In reality, this place was a dump. But to me, it represented something much sweeter. A new beginning.
I ran down the steps in a hurry and quickly found myself lost in the narrow and long winding roads. The fascination with the city had disappeared, and fear had filled my brain. Every noise was a frightening sensation, and various nightmares from my past had returned. Out of the blue, a shrill alien like growl came from behind. I flipped around in fear. A quivering bundle of flesh, with pointed ant like legs and blood red mandibles were directed at me, with no mercy showing. I backed away slowly, which was the worst mistake I had made so far. The creature, with a billowing leap, landed atop my chest after piercing through my arms. Blood gushed out of the wounds, and my fate appeared near. In desperation, I shouted at the top of my lungs for help. I heard a sickening SLURP and the creature fell dead. Going unconscious from blood loss, I looked up into the eyes of a CCA combat medic, their to save me from the monster. Then, I blacked out.

IC Physical Description:180 pounds, muscular figure. Slight heavy build.
Height:5.9
Eye color:Gun metal Blue
Race: Caucasian
Hair color: Brown
Any other distinct physical features:

OOC:
How active are you on the server?N/A

Has anyone recommended you for CCA? Lt.Pickle

I [Commander554] have a basic understanding of HL2RP cannon and have been completely honest in this application. I also understand that if anything (THIS MEANS A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G) is false, my application will be denied and my CCA will be revoked.

Commander554
Commander554
New Player
New Player

Back to top Go down

Commander554's Resignation Empty Re: Commander554's Resignation

Post  Broncaholic Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:28 pm

it would be awesome to have some regular users as CCA, might as well

+1
Broncaholic
Broncaholic
Owner
Owner

https://metahl2rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dougal Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:16 am

Broncaholic wrote:it would be awesome to have some regular users as CCA, might as well

+1

Dougal
New Player
New Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt_Pickle Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:27 pm

Trust me i know this guy. Easily a yes!

I guess +1

Lt_Pickle
New Player
New Player